The Italian Cemetery was founded in 1899 by La Società Italiana di Mutua Beneficenza, which is the oldest, continuously-existing, Italian-American organization in the United States, established in 1858.
The cemetery came into being primarily to serve the burial needs of society members and of the local Italian community at large. However, from the very beginning the Italian Cemetery has been open to all faiths and nationalities.
We offer a complete range of services that include:
The Italian Cemetery’s mausoleum buildings have been acclaimed in various publications, as well as in the media, for their architectural uniqueness and design.